Quickie | Maybelline Master Glaze Blush in Warm Nude


First Impressions:

It has a bit of a sheen, but is a great natural highlighter. I run my finger over the stick and dab sparingly on my cheekbones up to my temples. Actually it quite complements the slight yellow in my NC20 skin, but I imagine it would look amazing on all skin tones.

It is, however, deceptively quite small, only .24oz. As you can see, the stick only twists up so far...


It is a cream formula that is, like most blushes, easy to blend out as long as you don't let it set too long. Wear time is about 4-5 hours, which isn't too bad, but certainly not the best either. I initially went in to buy the Just-Pinched Pink shade, but they were sold out, so I settled for Warm Nude and Coral Sheen. Coral Sheen is bright and very sheer, but unfortunately made my skin look perpetually flushed. I will put a disclaimer though, because despite my very best efforts and many many coral shade purchases, that color has never looked good on me.

Warm Nude, Blended Out | Stick Swatch

Final Thoughts:

I'm impressed enough that I'll definitely worth picking up that Just-Pinched color I missed the first time. I won't however, be splurging on all the colors like I did for the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. At $8.99, it's not quite there yet.

Anyone tried this? What do you think?

0 barkbacks:

Post a Comment